If you want to learn more about lead guitar and jamming, then I’ve got something super useful and cool for you today … (and free, btw) …
David Taub of Next Level Guitar created an awesome little eBook and paired it with with a fantastic-sounding jam track. And today we want to give it to you for free.
If you’re in a hurry, go here right now and grab it, no strings attached:
The jam track is in the style of B.B. King’s “The Thrill Is Gone.” (You will LOVE it.)
And the accompanying PDF eBook will teach you, among other things:
- How to jam over the track (as well as fast ways to find the scale positions in all keys — scale diagrams included!)
- What soloing avenues to consider, and why they work.
- Your choices when soloing (what soloing avenues are possible).
- Chord analyzing.
- All about key signature.
- How to build solos by playing what relates to the whole song, or by treating each chord as a separate event.
- All about the Natural Minor Scale.
- And much more.
This 10-page beauty is to-the-point and 100% useful.
Here’s a sample page:
This little gem has it all: explanatory text … color-coded diagrams … some fun images … even a little motivational nudge from yours truly.
The jam track paired with this new eBook gives you a one-two knockout punch of guitar knowledge!
Won’t it be great to have that confidence to be able to jam over any track, in any key? Well, this free lesson eBook and jam track will help get you there.
I know this combo will really help you understand more about lead guitar soloing and jamming and assist you in your lead guitar journey.
Here again is the link to grab this resource right now for free:
Click here to download the Jam Track and eBook
Rock on and jam on!